The Absolute Best Adjustable Kettlebells
A Curated List of the Web’s Best Adjustable Weight Kettlebells
- 4.4 Stars on Amazon
- 143 Reviews
- Weight levels go from 6 to 40 lbs
- 4.3 Stars on Amazon
- 310 Reviews
- Weight ranges from 20 to 50 lb
- 4.6 Stars on Amazon
- 4,582 Reviews
- Supports dumbbells up to 55 lb
- 4.5 Stars on Amazon
- 1,005 Reviews
- Weight varies depending on plates
Best Adjustable Kettlebell for Outdoors ↓
- 4 Stars on Amazon
- 225 Reviews
- Weight ranges from 0 to 35 lbs
- 4.5 Stars on Amazon
- 8,566 Reviews
- Supports up to 100 lb
- Fits 1 & 2-inch weight plates
- 4.6 Stars on Walmart
- 9 Reviews
- Different weight options range from 10 to 40 lbs
- 4.7 Stars on Amazon
- 295 Reviews
- Weight ranges from 10 to 40 lbs
Adjustable Kettlebell FAQ
What is the best adjustable kettlebell?As mentioned above, the single best adjustable kettlebell on the market is the Bowflex Selecttech 840 Adjustable Kettlebell, which offers both an easy-to-use piece of equipment and 24 trainer-led kettlebell routines that work your entire body.
Is the Bowflex kettlebell worth it?The Bowflex kettlebell has more than 2,500 reviews on Amazon, and 81% of them are five-star reviews, so I think it’s safe to say that it’s worth it. As one fairly typical reviewer put it, it’s “Definitely the best thing I’ve ever purchased for exercise.”
Are adjustable kettlebells any good?As with adjustable dumbbells and barbells, adjustable kettlebells are great for strength training, as long as you use them properly. Regardless of which style you choose, make sure that any weight loaded on the kettlebell is properly secured before beginning your workout.
What is the best kettlebell brand?As mentioned, Bowflex is the best adjustable kettlebell brand, but if you’re looking for standard kettlebells the best brand is probably the Amazon Basics line. Their kettlebells are solidly made, cost less than most other brands and have thousands of positive reviews.
You’re Missing Out on Muscle
Want to build more lean muscle mass? Stop making these six mistakes.
Find out how to stop wasting your workout. Enter your email address below to learn six ways to add muscle mass to your frame.
I will never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
More Men’s Fitness & Health Advice From Irreverent Gent:
- Where to Buy (Affordable!) Workout Clothes for Men
- 10 Beginner Weightlifting Tips I Wish Someone Had Told Me
- How Skinny Guys Can Build Muscle
- Guys’ Most Common Fitness Questions—Answered!
- Naked Nutrition Less Naked Whey Review
- The Absolute Best Men’s Sweatpants and Joggers
- The Best Men’s Shapewear
- The Absolute Best Home Workout Equipment for Guys
- The 15 Best Compact Treadmills for Home Exercisers
- The 9 Best Adjustable Kettlebells for Working Out At Home
- The Best Stores and Brands Like Gymshark
- 11 Easy Ways to Eat Clean & Stay Lean
- The Best Weight Gainers for Skinny Guys Who Struggle to Build Muscle
- The Best Heavy Bag & Punching Bag Stands
- The Best Free Standing Punching Bags for Adults
Banner image via Bowflex